Automatic Battery Charger, Charging, Maintaining, AGM, Lead Acid, Wet Cell
- Item # 10W824
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 022-0150-DL-WH
- Catalog Page # 926
- UNSPSC # 26111704
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.65 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The fully automatic, microprocessor-controlled Deltran Battery Tender® 800 is a compact device that offers 800 milliamp constant current charging, and continuously monitors, charges, and then maintains a battery. The water- and spark-resistant design is good for use in wet locations, including outdoor applications including watercraft and ATVs. This smart charger/maintainer features short circuit and reverse polarity protection.
- Item Battery Charger
- Charger Style Handheld Portable
- For Battery Voltage 12
- For Use With Battery Type AGM, Lead Acid, Wet Cell
- Charger Function Charging, Maintaining
- Automatic/Manual Automatic
- Charge Type Smart
- Charging Amps @ Voltage 0.8A @ 12V
- Maintaining Amps @ Voltage 0.8A @ 12V
- AC Cord Length 6 ft.
- Input Voltage 110VAC
- Overall Width 2.4"
- Overall Height 1.4"
- Overall Depth 3.4"
- Cable Gauge 18 AWG
- Cable Length 4-1/2 ft.
- Test Feature LED
- Timer Automatic
- Material Plastic
- Standards UL, CSA,
- Includes Quick Disconnect Rings and Alligator Clips
- Portable Yes
- Indoor / Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions