Battery Maintainer, 6/12V, 2A
- Item # 16W540
- Mfr. Model # SP1
- Catalog Page # 966
- UNSPSC # 26111704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Battery Maintainer
- Charger Style Benchtop
- For Battery Voltage 6, 12
- For Use With Battery Type AGM, Deep Cycle, Gel, Lead Acid
- Charger Function Charging, Maintaining
- Automatic/Manual Automatic
- Charge Type Float
- Charging Amps @ Voltage 2A @ 12V, 2A @ 6V
- Maintaining Amps @ Voltage 2A @ 12V, 2A @ 6V
- AC Cord Length 6-1/2 ft.
- Overall Width 8-1/2"
- Overall Height 4-1/4"
- Overall Depth 9-1/4"
- Test Feature Yes
- Timer Microprocessor Controlled
- Material Plastic
- Includes Alligator Clips and Permanent Leads
- Portable Yes
- Indoor / Outdoor Indoor
- CEC Compliant CEC Compliant
- Application 6/12V Battery Charger/Maintainer, Motorcycle Charger, Power Sports Charger.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.