Primary Automotive Wire, Number of Conductors 1, 14 AWG, PVC, 100 ft., Brown
- Item # 34GC20
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 81076
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26121508
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.87 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Primary automotive wire is a general purpose insulated wire used to connect electrical components in a vehicle. It has a single conductor and a durable jacket that is oil-, grease-, and flame-resistant, making it ideal for automotive, truck, trailer, marine, and other point-to-point, low-voltage wiring applications.Automotive wire and battery cable are types of flexible, multistrand wire that transfer current from one electrical component in a motor vehicle to another. They can fit into tight spaces and have a smooth, durable jacket that helps ease installation while providing resistance to oil, grease, acids, and moisture. They are typically used to repair or replace faulty wiring in automotive components, such as sensors, brakes, lights, windows, door locks, and batteries.
- Item Primary Automotive Wire
- Number of Conductors 1
- Wire Size 14 AWG
- Insulation Material PVC
- Wire Color Brown
- Length 100 ft.
- Voltage 60V
- Trade Designation GPT
- Conductor Design Stranded
- Jacket Color Brown
- Conductor Material Copper
- Nominal Outside Dia. 0.12"
- Temp. Rating -40 Degrees to 176 Degrees F
- Special Features Resistant to Oil, Fuel, Grease, Acid, Moisture, Salt
- Standards SAE J1128, RoHS Compliant
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?