Battery Disconnect Switch, Negative
- Item# 6TXD9
- Mfr. Model# 20393
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 26111722
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Battery Disconnect Switch
- Polarity Negative
- Connection Type Bolt
- Switch Type In-Line Rotary
- Stud Size 10mm
- Length 3"
- Depth 75mm
- Connection Material Copper
- Width 69mm
- Max. Amps 300A
- Max. Voltage 12/24/24V
- Features Four Mounting Holes, Can be Used with 1 or 2 Batteries, Select Either 'OFF', 'Battery 1', 'Batteries 1+2' or 'Battery 2', Back Plate is Removable, Snaps Off and On, Recessed or Surface Mount, 300A Continuous, 700A/10 sec Crank Rating
- Standards ISO 8846 Approved
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.