Manual Hydraulic-Series Door Closer, Heavy Duty Interior and Exterior
- Item # 5TUN6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5TUN6
- Catalog Page # 2039
- UNSPSC # 30171514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Door Closer
- Interior/Exterior Interior and Exterior
- Automatic/Manual Manual
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic Hydraulic
- Closer Performance Heavy Duty
- Closer Type Non Hold Open
- Hand Orientation Non-Handed
- Ligature Resistant No
- Closer Mounting Style Parallel, Regular, Top Frame
- Standards UL-10C Positive Pressure Fire Test, ANSI A156.4 Grade 1, UL Listed
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Finish Natural
- Arm Material Cast Iron
- Arm Type Regular
- Exterior Door Width 48"
- Housing Height 3-3/4"
- Housing Length 12-1/4"
- Housing Depth 2-1/8"
- Includes Plastic Cover
- Interior Door Width 60"
- Max. Door Opening 180 Degrees
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Projection from Wall 2-1/8"
- Spring Size Adjustable 1 to 6
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.