1 Double Seal Sewage Ejector Pump, 240V Voltage
- Item # 24PK74
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2SEV1022DS
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Double Seal Sewage Ejector Pump
- Pump HP 1
- Voltage - Pumps 240VAC
- Input Phase AC 1
- Discharge NPT 2"
- Max. Head - Pumps 52 ft.
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Buna-N
- Cord Length - Pumps 20 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps No Switch Included
- Max. Diameter Solids 2"
- Amps - Pumps 10.70
- Height 21"
- Diameter 12-5/8"
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 138
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 118
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 100
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 69
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 16
- Motor Type NEMA L Oil Filled, Squirrel Cage Induction
- Bearing Type Ball
- Agency Compliance UL 778, CSA 108 File No. LR 16567
- Duty Continuous
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 3450
- Item - Sewage Pumps Double Seal Sewage Ejector Pump
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 86
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 24PK75BARNES
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.