1/2 HP Effluent Pump, No Switch Included Switch Type
- Item # 24PK71
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # STEP522DS
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Pump HP 1/2
- Voltage - Pumps 240VAC
- Input Phase AC 1
- Discharge NPT 2"
- Max. Head - Pumps 70 ft.
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Polypropylene
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Buna-N
- Cord Length - Pumps 20 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps No Switch Included
- Max. Diameter Solids 2"
- Top Material Cast Iron
- Amps - Pumps 5.10
- Height 18-20/69"
- Diameter 12-4/25"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 78
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 75
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 67
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 48
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 70
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 62
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 57
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 48
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 25
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 13
- Off Point 80
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 3450
- Duty Continuous
- Motor Type NEMA L Oil Filled, Squirrel Cage Induction
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 Year
- Bearing Type Ball
- Agency Compliance UL 778, CSA 108 File No. LR 16567
- Item - Effluent Pumps Effluent Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 24PK72BARNES
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.