Banker Box, Ltr/Lgl, 450Lb, PK12
- Item # 2PWX5
- Mfr. Model # 00703
- Catalog Page # 1632
- UNSPSC # 44111605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Record Storage Box
- File Size Letter/Legal
- Height 10"
- Width 12"
- Depth 15"
- Stacking Capacity 450 lb.
- Color White Box/Blue Trim
- Closure Lift-Off Lid
- Material Corrugated Fiberboard Containing 65% Recycled Content, 59% Post Consumer Waste, 6% Pre-Consumer Waste
- Package Quantity 12
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 50% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Green Certification or Other Recognition Sustainable Forest Initiative (SFI) Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Sustainable Forest Initiative (SFI) Certified.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Mexico.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.