5.5 HP Cast Iron 160cc Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump, 3.3 qt. Tank Capacity
- Item# 6ANP5
- Mfr. Model# 200PIH-5
- Catalog Page# 3281
- UNSPSC# 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Engine Driven Centrifugal Pump
- Engine/Motor Type Gas
- Inlet 2" NPT
- Outlet 2" NPT
- HP 5.5
- Engine Size 160cc
- Engine Brand Honda
- Tank Capacity 3.3 qt.
- Length 20-1/4"
- Width 14-1/2"
- Height 15"
- Material of Construction Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Type Open
- Seal Material Viton
- Max. Pressure 40 psi
- Engine RPM 3600
- Max. Head 100 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 15 ft.
- Casing Adapter Cast Iron
- Volute/Wear Plate Cast Iron
- Mechanical Seal Carbon, Ceramic
- Check Valve EPDM
- Roll Bar Frame None
- Number of Impellers 1
- Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Ignition Type Solid State
- Sensor Type None
- Self-Priming Yes
- Application Agricultural
- Agency Compliance EPA
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 165
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 150
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 135
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 120
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 90
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 80
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 47
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 45
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 35
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 18
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.