1-1/2" x 3/4" Reducing Bushing, Polypropylene, Max. Pressure 150 psi, Black
- Item # 1MKC2
- Mfr. Model # RB150-075
- Catalog Page # 2870
- UNSPSC # 40141734
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Schedule 80 Polypropylene Pipe Fittings • Max. pressure: 150 psi at 70°F Temp. range: -20° to 150°FImpact-resistant, glass-reinforced polypropylene has excellent chemical resistance. Can be used in fertilizer, herbicide, and insecticide handling applications, as well as for industrial applications, such as waste, saltwater, and cooling water handling.
- Item Reducing Bushing
- Pipe Fitting Material Polypropylene
- Fitting Schedule/Class Schedule 80
- Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting 1-1/2" x 3/4"
- Fitting Connection Type MNPT x FNPT
- Color Black
- Max. Pressure 150 psi
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?