Tubing Bender, 180 Deg, 1/4,5/16,3/8 In
- Item# 3KMU4
- Mfr. Model# 2002-6700
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 23171703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Tube Bender
- Type 3-in-1
- Outside Dia. Tubing (In.) 1/4, 5/16, 3/8
- Centerline Bend Radius 5/8, 15/16, 15/16"
- Bend Angle (Deg.) 90 to 180
- Markings Calibrated Angle Markings From 0 to 180 Degrees
- Handle Type Long, Cushion Grip
- Construction Black Aluminum Alloy
- Features Open Slide Slips on Tubing at any Point
- Application For Copper, Aluminum and Other Soft Tubing
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.