Leak Detector, Refrigerant Gas Only
- Item# 3MMN7
- Mfr. Model# 19-8040
- Catalog Page# 3757
- UNSPSC# 41111809
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Leak Detector
- Type Dual Purpose Refrigerant and Combustible Gas With Refrigerant Only Accessories
- Sensitivity Level Automatically Adjusted
- Sensitivity per Year Less than 0.25 Oz./Year of R-134a (Hardest-to-Detect Refrigerant)
- For Use With All CFC, HCFC and HFC Refrigerants Including R-12, R-22, R-123. R-134a and Blends R-404A, R-408A, R-409A and R-410A (i.e., Any Refrigerant Containing Chlorine, Flourine or Bromine Gas)
- Voltage 4 AA Batteries
- Includes Refrigerant Color-Coded Sensor Tip, Instruction Manual, 4 AA Alkaline Batteries, 5 Filters, Soft Carrying Case, Audible Indicator With Mute Feature, Sensor Set, Interchangeable Sensors, Flashing Probe Tip, Dual LED Displays, Low Battery Indicator, Patented Heated Diode Sensor
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.