Combustion Analyzer, O2, CO
- Item# 12J888
- Mfr. Model# 24-8440
- Catalog Page# 784
- UNSPSC# 41113110
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Combustion Analyzer
- Fuel Type Natural Gas, Propane, Coal, Wood, Kerosene, Oil #2, Oil #4, Oil #6, Bagase and Digester Gas
- Combustion Efficency 0.1 to 100%
- Oxygen Concentration 0.1 to 20.9%
- Carbon Dioxide Concentration 0 to fuel dependent maximum
- Carbon Monoxide Measurement Range 0 to 4000 ppm
- Primary/Ambient Air Temp. -4 to 999 Degrees F (-20 to 537 Degrees C)
- Stack Temp. -4 to 2192 Degrees F (-20 to 1200 Degrees C)
- Pressure/Draft -72 to +72 In.WC
- Excess Air 1.0 to 250%
- Display 320 X 240 Pixel Large Full Color Graphic LCD
- Battery Type (4) AA
- Includes 12" Probe Assembly, Protective Boot w/Magnet, Replacement Filter Element (pkg. of 3), 4 AA Alkaline Batteries, Hard Carrying Case, Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Features Stack Temperature -4 to 2192 F, Primary/Ambient Air Temperature -4 to 999 F, Pressure +/- 72 In WC, Operating Temperature Range 32 to 104 F, Operating Humidity Range 15-90% RH Non-Condensing, Durable ABS Housing/Rugged Rubberized Over-molding and Protective Boot w/Magnet, Selectable Fuels Natural Gas Natural Gas, Oil #2 KOKS, Oil #4 LEG, Oil #6 Propane, Oil #6 Propane, Propane Oil #2, Coal Oil #6, Wood Coal, Kerosene BioFuel, Bagasse LPG, Digester Gas Butane
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.