Combustion Analyzer Kit, O2, CO, NO, NO2
- Item# 12J899
- Mfr. Model# 24-8451
- Catalog Page# 784
- UNSPSC# 41113110
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2016.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
Measures combustion air and stack temperature; O2; carbon monoxide (CO); and draft and differential pressure. Provides on-demand or semicontinuous sampling of 10 selectable fuels. Unit comes with an IrDA printer (batteries included) and features large, backlit, color LCD with zoom and dim; 1000-test (total) memory capacity; and battery-life and sensor-failure indicators."
- Item Combustion Analyzer Kit
- Fuel Type Natural Gas, Propane, Coal, Wood, Kerosene, Oil #2, Oil #4, Oil #6, Bagase and Digester Gas
- Combustion Efficency 0.1 to 100%
- Oxygen Concentration 0.1 to 20.9%
- Carbon Dioxide Concentration 0 to fuel dependent maximum
- Carbon Monoxide Measurement Range 0 to 4000 ppm
- Primary/Ambient Air Temp. -4 to 999 Degrees F (-20 to 537 Degrees C)
- Stack Temp. -4 to 2192 Degrees F (-20 to 1200 Degrees C)
- Pressure/Draft -72 to +72 In.WC
- Nitric Oxide Measurement Range 0 to 3000 ppm
- Nitrogen Dioxide Measurement Range 0 to 500 ppm
- Excess Air 1.0 to 250%
- Display 320 X 240 Pixel Large Full Color Graphic LCD
- Battery Type (4) AA
- Includes 12" Probe Assembly, Protective Boot w/Magnet, IrDA Printer, User Software, USB Cable, Replacement Filter Element (pkg. of 3), 4 AA Alkaline Batteries, Hard Carrying Case, Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 years on instrument, 1 year on O2 sensor
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.