Combustion Analyzer Kit
- Item # 36M789
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 0024-8512
- Catalog Page # 622
- UNSPSC # 41113102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Combustion Analyzer Kit
- Type InTech Residential
- Fuel Type 5 Pre-Programmed Fuels Options, Natural Gas, Oil #2, Oil #6, Kerosene, B5, And Propane/LPG
- Combustion Efficiency 0.1 to 100%
- Oxygen Concentration 0.0% to 20.9%
- Carbon Dioxide Concentration 0.1 To A Fuel Dependent Maximum (in %)
- Carbon Monoxide Measurement Range 0 to 2000 ppm
- Primary/Ambient Air Temp. -4 Degrees to 212 Degrees F
- Stack Temp. -4 Degrees to 1202 Degrees F
- Excess Air 0 to 250%
- Display High Contrast LCD Display With Backlighting
- Battery Type (4) AA Alkaline
- Includes Probe, 8 Aa Batteries, Printer, Rubber Boot, User Manual, Hard Carry Case, Usb Cable, User Software, Spare Filters
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Instrument and Co Sensor 2 yr., O2 Sensor 1 yr.
- Replacement Sampling Assembly 0019-3265 Replacement Water Trap/Filter Assembly (For Probe Assembly)
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.