Spectrum Analyzer, 50 kHz to 3.3 GHz Frequency Range, 20 kHz Frequency Resolution
- Item # 4NYZ7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2650A
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41115403
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Spectrum Analyzer
- Frequency Range 50 kHz to 3.3 GHz
- Frequency Span 0 Hz (Zero Span), 200kHz to 2GHz (Step) and 3.3GHz (Full Span)
- Frequency Accuracy +/-(30 + 20T) kHz +/-1Dot, (From 200 kHz to 10 MHz, RBW Equals 3 kHz), +/-(60 + 300T) kHz +/-1Dot, (From 20 MHz to 3.3 GHz), RBW Equals 100 kHz)(T Equals Sweep Time (Seconds))
- Frequency Resolution 20 kHz
- Amplitude Setting Range +10 to -60 dBm (1 dB Step)
- Input Attenuator Range 0 to 25 dB (1 dB Step)
- Video Bandwidth 100 Hz to 1 MHz (Step) and AUTO
- Sweep Range 30 mSec to 30 Sec
- Sweep Accuracy +/-0.1% +/-1 Dot from 0 to 2 GHz, +/-1.5% +/-1 Dot Full Span
- Display 5.7" Color LCD
- Features Channel Power Measurement, Adjacent Channel Power Measurement, Occupied Bandwidth Measurement, Electric Field Strength Measurement (With Optional Dipole Antennas), Magnetic Field Strength Measurement (With Optional Probe (4NZC4), Min/Max Hold, Average and Over Write Mode, Marker Measurement, Switchable 50 or 75 Ohm Input Impedance, Peak Search, Auto Tuning, Auto Range, Save/Load, External Trigger, SCPI-like Remote Control Commands
- Interface USB
- Power Source Lithium-Ion Battery or AC Adapter
- Input Connector Type N
- Includes AC Adapter, Soft Carrying Case, Accessory Pouch, Software, USB Interface Cable, Lithium Ion Battery and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4NYZ9B&K PRECISION
Item # 4NYZ8Spectrum Analyzer with Tracking Generator, 50 kHz to 3.3 GHz Frequency Range, 20 kHz Frequency ResolB&K PRECISION
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.