Signal Generator,4.5" Color LCD,60 MHz
- Item # 53TY75
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4055B
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41115320
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Signal Generator
- Type Function/Arbitrary Waveform
- Sine Wave Range 1 uHz to 60 MHz
- Square Wave Range 1 uHz to 60 MHz
- Other Waveform Range Triangle Ramp 1 uHz to 500 kHz, Pulse 1 uHz - 12 MHz, Arbitrary 1 uHz to 12.5 MHz
- Sine Wave Distortion DC - 10 MHz Less Than -60 dBc, 10 MHz to 30 MHz Less Than -50 dBc, 30 MHz to 60 MHz Less Than -40 dBc
- Sq. Wave Rise/Fall Time (nS) Less Than 12 ns (10%-90%) At Full Amplitude Into 50 ohm
- Output Amplitude 2 mVpp to 10 Vpp Into 50 ohm (4 mVpp to 20 Vpp Into Open Circuit), 10 MHz 2 mVpp to 5 Vpp Into 50 ohm (4 mVpp - 10 Vpp Into Open Circuit)
- Impedance (Ohms) 50
- Output Attenuation +/- 0.3dB
- Sweep Linear and Logarithmic, Up or Down
- Sweep Type Continuous, Triggered, Gate or Burst
- Sweep Range Waveform Range Dependent
- Sweep Rate 1 msec to 500 sec.
- AM Modulation Internal/External
- FM Modulation Internal/External
- Other Types of Modulation AM, DSB-AM, ASK, FM, FSK, PM, PSK, PWM
- Frequency Dial Accuracy (%) 0-100
- Sine/Square Wave Accuracy +/- 25 PPM (1 yr.)
- Display 4.5" Color LCD
- Power Source AC Line Input (115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- Interface LAN, USBTMC (Standard), GPIB (Optional), USB Host Port
- Includes AC Power Cord, USB Type A-To-Type B Cable, Certificate of Calibration
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.