- Item # 20RF04
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4052
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41115320
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Signal Generator
- Type Function/Arbitrary Waveform
- Sine Wave Range 1 uHz to 5 MHz
- Square Wave Range 0.01 Hz to 5 MHz
- Other Waveform Range 1 micron Hz to 300 kHz (Triangle, Ramp), 500 micron Hz to 5 MHz (Pulse)
- Sine Wave Distortion DC-1 MHz, Less Than -60dBc, 1 MHz-5 MHz, Less Than -53dBc, 5 MHz-25 MHz, Less Than -35dBc, 25 MHz-50 MHz, Less Than -32dBc
- Sq. Wave Rise/Fall Time (nS) Less Than 12 ns (10%-90%) At Full Amplitude Into 50 ohm
- Output Amplitude (Channel 1) 2mV p-p-10V p-p Into 50 ohm (4mV p-p-20V p-p Into Open Circuit), Less Than or Equal to 10 MHz, 2mV p-p-5V p-p Into 50 ohm (4mV p-p-10V p-p Into Open Circuit), Greater Than 10 MHz, (Channel 2) 2mV p-p-3V p-p Into 50 ohm (4mV p-p-6V p-p Into Open Circuit)
- Impedance (Ohms) 50
- Output Attenuation +/- 0.3dB
- Sweep Linear and Logarithmic, Up or Down
- Sweep Type Continuous, Triggered, Gate or Burst
- Sweep Range Waveform Range Dependent
- Sweep Rate 1 msec to 500 sec.
- AM Modulation Internal and External
- FM Modulation Internal and External
- Other Types of Modulation PM, ASK, FSK, DSB-AM, PWM
- Frequency Dial Accuracy (%) 0 to 100
- Sine/Square Wave Accuracy +/- 50 ppm (90 days), +/- 100 ppm (1 yr.)
- Display 3.5" Color LCD
- Power Source AC Line Input (110V-220V, 50/60 Hz)
- Special Features Two Independent Channels with Individual Output On/Off Buttons, Gate and Burst Mode, GPIB Connectivity with Optional USB-To-GPIB Adapter (AK 40g), Arbitrary Waveform Editing Software Provided, Short Circuit Protection On Output
- Interface USB, GPIB (with Optional Adapter)
- Includes Getting Started Manual, Full Instruction Manual On CD, AC Power Cord, USB Type A-To-Type B Cable, Certificate of Calibration
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.