Handheld Oscilloscope,60 MHz,2 Channels
- Item # 20RF08
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2511
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113638
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Handheld Oscilloscope
- Bandwidth (MHz) 60
- Channels 2
- Display 5.7" Color LCD
- True RMS Yes
- Sampling Rate 1 GS/sec.
- Max./Min. Sweep Speed 5.0 ns/div to 50 sec./div
- Waveform / Measurement Stored (2) Reference Waveforms, (20) Setups, (10) Waveforms
- Max. Record Length 2 Megapoints When Sampling Rate is Less Than 500 Megasamples Per sec. and Maximum Data Depth Mode is Enabled, 40 Kilopoints (Half-Channel Interleaved), 20 Kilopoints (Per Channel)
- FFT Analysis Yes
- Cursors & Zoom Cursors: Voltage, Time, Zoom: Vertically or Horizontally Expand or Compress A Live or Stopped Waveform
- Real Time Clock No
- Triggering Mode Edge, Pulse Width, Video, Slope, Alternative Support Signal Formats PAL/SECAM, NTSC
- Input Sensitivity 2mV/div-100V/div
- Persistence No
- Glitch Capture No
- Capacitance Measurements 40 nF, 400 nF, 4 micron F, 40 micron F, 400 micron F
- Interface USB Host Port Support USB Flash Drives (FAT Format), Mini-USB Device Port for PC Connectivity and Probe Compensation
- Safety Rating CAT II 300V
- Battery Type 7.4 V Li-ion
- Battery Life 4 hr.
- Battery Pack Recharge Time (Hr.) 4
- Features (2) Non-Isolated Inputs, Built-In 6000 Count Dmm with Dedicated Terminals for Current Measurement, Scope and Meter Trend Plot Functions for Data Logging, Scope Recorder Function Offers Users 7 Mpts Record Length On A Single Channel or 3.5 Mpts On Dual Channel Compact and Lightweight 3.4 lb. (1.54kg), Durable Rubber Bezel Provides Grip and Protection, Advanced Tools Include Digital Filters with Adjustable Limits, Scope and Waveform Recorder Mode
- Calibration Certificate No
- Includes User Manual, Passive Probes (One Per Channel), Pair of Dmm Test Leads,Battery Bp2510, Usb Cable, Probe Compensation Connector, AC Power Adapter
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.