- Item # 6T507
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4040A
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41115320
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sweep Function Generator
- Sine Wave Range 0.2 Hz to 20 MHz
- Square Wave Range 0.2 Hz to 20 MHz
- Other Waveform Range Triangle 0.2 Hz to 20
- Sine Wave Distortion Less Than 3% @ 1 KHz
- Sq. Wave Rise/Fall Time (nS) Less Than 30
- Output Amplitude 20 Volts Peak to Peak into Open Circuit, 10 Volts Peak to Peak Into 50 Ohms
- Impedance (Ohms) 50
- Output Attenuation 0 to 20 dB
- Sweep Yes
- Sweep Type Internal Linear or Logarithmic
- Sweep Range 100:1
- Sweep Rate 20 mSec to 2 Sec
- AM Modulation Internal or External
- FM Modulation Internal or External
- Other Types of Modulation Burst
- Sine/Square Wave Accuracy +/-10 PPM +/-1 Count
- Display 5 Digit LED
- Power Source 120/230 VAC 50 to 60 Hz
- Includes BNC to Alligator Clip Cable and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.