Digital Oscilloscope, 300MHz, 2 Channel
- Item # 46C189
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2558
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113638
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital Oscilloscope
- Bandwidth (MHz) 300
- Channels 2
- Display 7 in. Color TFT
- Sampling Rate 2 GSa/s (half-channel interleaved), 1 GSa/s (per channel)
- Max./Min. Sweep Speed 1 to 50 s/div
- Waveform / Measurement Stored 20 Waveforms and Setups
- Max. Record Length 24 kpts/ channel
- FFT Analysis Yes
- Cursors & Zoom Yes
- Real Time Clock Yes
- Triggering Mode Normal, Auto, Single
- Input Sensitivity 2 mV/div to 10 V/div
- Persistence Yes
- Interface USB
- Safety Rating CAT I
- Features PC control through EasyScope Software, Digital Filters with Adjustable Limits, Pass/fail Testing and Waveform Recorder Mode, Kensington Security Slot
- Calibration Certificate Yes
- Includes User Manual, Passive Probes (One per Channel), Power Cord, Certificate of Calibration, USB (Type A to B) Communication Cable
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.