Bench Multimeter,4 1/2 Digit,True RMS
- Item # 5YLW6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2831E
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Bench Multimeter
- Voltage (AC) 200mV to 750V
- Voltage (DC) 200mV to 1000V
- Amps AC 2mA to 20A
- Amps DC 2mA to 20A
- Resistance (Ohms) 200 to 20M
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.03%
- Counts 20,000
- True RMS Yes
- Interface USB
- Special Features PC Connectivity, SCPI Compatible, Free Application Software via B&K Precision website
- Display Dual Vacuum Fluorescent
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Safety Rating CAT I 1000V, CAT II 300V
- Resolution 4 1/2 Digits
- Measurement Functions DCV, ACV, DCA, ACA, Frequency, Diode, Continuity, Rel, Max/Min, dBm, dB and Percent
- Advanced Measurements Limit Operation for Pass/Fail Testing
- Includes Test Leads, Power Cord, Spare Fuse and Instructions Calibration Certificate and Test Report.
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4TMX6GRAINGER APPROVED
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.