50 MHz Dual Channel Pulse Generator
- Item # 14G851
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4034
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41115320
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Signal Generator
- Type Pulse
- Other Waveform Range 0.1 Hz to 50 MHz (Pulse)
- Output Amplitude 10 Vpp into 50 Ohms output
- Impedance (Ohms) 50 Ohms typical
- Frequency Dial Accuracy (%) 0-100
- Display Graphical LCD
- Power Source Line Input: 100 VAC-240 VAC +/- 10%, 50 VA max.
- Special Features Dual Channel Operation,Flexible Trigger Modes,Gated Burst and External Width,Predefined amplitude levels for ECL, TTL, and CMOS signals,Programmable via GPIB and RS-232,SCPI compatible
- Interface RS-232 and GPIB
- Includes AC Power Cord, CD Instruction Manual, RS-232 Cable,Test Report and NIST Certificate of Calibration
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.