Anemometer with Humidity, 393 to 5905 fpm
- Item# 5URG8
- Mfr. Model# 5URG8
- Catalog Page# 779
- UNSPSC# 41114401
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Anemometer
- Sensing Method Rotating Vane and Thermistor
- Data Logging No
- Humidity Sensing Yes
- Velocity (FPM) 393.6 to 5905.2
- Velocity (MPS) 2 to 30
- Air Velocity Accuracy +/-3% + 0.5
- Air Volume 0.001 to 9999 cfm
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 40 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy +/-3 Degrees C
- Relative Humidity Range 0 to 75%
- Pressure Range 500 mBAR to 2 BAR
- Display LCD
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Interface USB
- Storage Capacity 2,044 Records
- Power Source 9V Battery
- Special Features Low Battery Warning
- Calibration Certificate Meet EN61326: 2006;EN55022: 1998+A1+A2; EN55024: 1998+A1+A2
- Includes USB Interface Cable, Software, Battery, Carrying Bag and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.