Male Elbow, 90°, Flare x JIC Connection Type, 5/16" Tube Size, 1EA
- Item # 1LNT2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6500-0505SS
- Catalog Page # 2854
- UNSPSC # 40142604
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.11 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This flared tube fitting offers high resistance to chemicals, water, and corrosion. It provides good sealing reliability and can be used as an adapter to hose assemblies. It can also be used as a tube fitting with flared stainless seamless or welded tubing. Use in chemical plants, food plants, hydraulic applications, manufacturing facilities, water treatment plants, and beverage plants.
- Item Male Elbow, 90 Degrees
- Tube Fitting Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Fitting Connection Type Flare x JIC
- Tube Size 5/16"
- Flare Type 37 Degrees
- Flare Thread Size 1/2-20
- Max. Pressure 6000 psi
- Temp. Range -165 Degrees to 1200 Degrees F
- Standards J514 Published By SAE
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?