Camera, 66mm Lens, IR 384 x 288 Pixels
- Item # 52TC13
- Mfr. Model # Mi-320-3-E
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171615
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Camera
- Type Thermal Imager
- Lens 66mm
- IR Detector Resolution 384 x 288 Pixels
- Field of View 50 Degrees Horizontal x 37.5 Degrees Vertical x 62 Degrees Diagonal
- Image Frequency 30 Hz
- Length 3-1/2"
- Width 4"
- Height 8-1/2"
- Enclosure Material High Temp Polymer
- Color Yellow
- Auto Focus Yes
- Digital Zoom Yes
- Power Requirement 3 W Typical
- Data Logging Yes
- File Formats JPEG, AVI
- Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 2000 Degrees F
- Detecting Distance Approx. 6561 Ft.
- Power Options AC/DC
- Includes Charger, Lanyard, Battery Pack, USB Cable, Pocket Clip, Quick Start Guide
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, S. George & S. Sandwich Islands, Guyana, Peru, Paraguay, Suriname, Uruguay and Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.