AVON PROTECTION SYSTEMS
CBRN Emergency Escape Hood Kit, Used For CBRN
- Item # 33X198
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 72601-219
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46182003
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 17.8 lbs.
Country of Origin United Kingdom Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The NH15 CBRN hood provides a high level of respiratory, eye and face protection for a minimum of 15 minutes so you can safely evacuate from the contaminated area. Protects against all airborne CBRN threats but also protects the face from liquid agent splashes. Includes 10 NH15 emergency escape CBRN hoods, 1 NH15 trainer hood, and 1 training DVD.
- Item CBRN Emergency Escape Hood Kit
- Used For CBRN
- Hood Material Polyurethane
- Includes (10) NH15 CBRN Hoods, (1) NH15 Trainer Hood, (1) DVD
- Mask Size Universal
- Standards NIOSH
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.