Avant 1000mL Manual Gel, Liquid Hand Sanitizer Dispenser, Wall-Mount, White
- Item # 3VDE4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 9350-AO
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 53131626
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Hygiene Product Grouping Hand Sanitizer Dispenser
- Hygiene Series Avant
- Dispenser Mount Type Wall
- Operation Mode Manual
- Hygiene Form Gel,Liquid
- Refill Size 1000mL
- Dispenser Color White
- For Use With 1L Bag of Gel Sanitizer, Sold Separately
- Height 10-1/2"
- Width 4-1/2"
- Depth 3-3/4"
- Features 1000 ml (1 Liter) Capacity Dispenses Gel Hand Sanitizer And Liquid Hand Soap, Compact Design With Small Footprint. Dispenses 1.5 Cc Per Stroke, Large Push Bar Meets Ada Requirements, Clear Volume Window With Easy Installation, Refills Available For Liquid Gel Avant Original Instant Hand Sanitizer (60% Ethanol), Avant-Ex Instant Hand Sanitizer (70% Ethanol), Avant Foaming Instant Hand Sanitizer (62% Ethanol) And Avant Alcohol-Free Instant Hand Sanitizer.
- Includes Heavy-Duty Adhesive Tape For Mounting
- Item Hand Sanitizer Dispenser
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.