Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor, Sensing Method: Diffuse, Power Requirement: 12 to 24VDC
- Item# 32W501
- Mfr. Model# BJ300-DDT-C-P
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39121528
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Style - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor
- Item Photoelectric Sensor
- Shape - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor Rectangular
- Sensing Method - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor Diffuse
- Power Requirement - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor 12 to 24VDC
- Output Circuit Type - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor PNP
- Operating Mode - Photoelectric Sensor Selectable Light On/Dark On
- Max. Sensing Distance - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor 300mm
- Electrical Connection - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor 4-Pin M8 Male Connector
- Height - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor 32mm
- Width - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor 11mm
- Depth - Rectangular Photoelectric Sensor 20mm
- Min. Object Size Translucent Opaque
- Max. Load Current 50mA
- Response Time 1.0 msec
- Operating Frequency 50/60 Hz
- NEMA Rating Not Rated
- IP Rating 67
- Body Material Plastic
- Light Source Red LED
- Operating Temp. Range -25 Degrees to 55 Degrees C
- Standards CE Approval
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.