General Purpose Fiber Optic Cable, Sensing Method: Diffuse, Max. Sensing Distance: 120mm
- Item # 32W393
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FD-620-10
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26121607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This fiber-optic cable is designed to provide the most accurate data transfer and design flexibility in many applications. It is also designed to enhance the performance of sensors.
- Item General Purpose Fiber Optic Cable
- Sensing Method Diffuse
- Cable Length 6-9/16 ft.
- Max. Sensing Distance 120mm
- Min. Object Size 0.030mm dia.
- Sheath Polyethylene
- Fiber Material Core Polymethyl Methacrylate
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Cable Dia. 6mm
- Tip Type M6 Bolt
- Beam Dia. 1.000mm
- Standards UL, CSA, NSF, ANSI, California Proposition 65
- For Use With BF3R, BF4R, and BF5 Fiber Optic Amplifiers
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?