General Purpose Fiber Optic Cable, Sensing Method: Diffuse, Max. Sensing Distance: 40mm
- Item # 32W392
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FD-420-05
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26121607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item General Purpose Fiber Optic Cable
- Sensing Method Diffuse
- Cable Length 6-9/16 ft.
- Max. Sensing Distance 40mm
- Min. Object Size 0.030mm dia.
- Sheath Polyethylene
- Fiber Material Core Polymethyl Methacrylate
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Cable Dia. 4mm
- Tip Type M4 Bolt
- Beam Dia. 0.500mm
- Standards UL, CSA, NSF, ANSI, California Proposition 65
- For Use With BF3R, BF4R, and BF5 Fiber Optic Amplifiers
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.