Fiber Optic Sensor, Circuit Type: NPN, Electrical Connection: 2m Cable, Max. Load Current: 100mA
- Item # 32W389
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # BF5R-S1-N
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26121607
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This fiber-optic sensor is designed to relay signals from a remote sensor to a computer, PMC, or PLC to process the signal. It features a small design and does not need separate electrical power at a remote location.
- Item Fiber Optic Sensor
- Display LED
- Circuit Type NPN
- Height 1.291"
- Width 0.472"
- Depth 2.598"
- Power Source 12 to 24VDC
- Max. Load Current 100mA
- Operating Frequency 250 to 10,000 HZ
- Response Time 0.5 msec
- NEMA Rating Not Rated
- IP Rating 40
- Operating Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Electrical Connection 2m Cable
- Standards CE Approved
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?