68mm Through Beam Set Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor; Max. Sensing Distace: 20.0m
- Item # 32W477
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # BR20M-TDTL-C-P
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121528
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Style - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor
- Item Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor
- Sensing Method - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor Through Beam Set
- Operating Mode - Photoelectric Sensor Light On
- Diameter - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor 18mm
- Power Requirement - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor 12 to 24VDC
- Electrical Connection - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor 4-Pin M12 Male Connector
- Circuit Type - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor PNP
- Max. Sensing Distance - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor 20.0m
- Length - Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor 68mm
- Min. Object Size 15mm Dia. Opaque
- Max. Load Current 50mA
- Response Time (ms) 1
- Operating Frequency 50/60 Hz
- NEMA Rating Not Rated
- IP Rating 66
- Body Material Nickel Plated Brass
- Light Source Infrared LED
- Operating Temp. Range -10 Degrees to 60 Degrees C
- Standards CE Approval
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.