5 Phase,100-220 VAC Voltage Stepping Motor Driver,1.4 Amps Per Phase,1000 kpps
- Item # 5PFF5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MD5-HF14
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Stepping Motor Driver
- Phase 5
- Voltage 100-220 VAC
- For Use With Stepping Motors 5PFD0, 5PFD1, 5PFD2, 5PFD3, 5PFD4, 5PFD5, 5PFD7, 5PFD9, 5PFE0, 5PFE1, 5PFE2, 5PFE3, 5PFE5, 5PFE7 and 5PFE9
- Amps Per Phase 1.4
- Run Method Bipolar
- Resolution / Microstep Divisions 1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 10, 16, 20, 25, 40, 50, 80, 100, 125, 200, 250
- Max. Input Pulse Frequency 1000 kpps
- Min. Input Pulse Width 0.5 microsec
- Height 6-11/16"
- Width 1-11/16"
- Depth 5-5/16"
- Mounting 2-Hole
- Mounting Pattern 6.142 In on Center
- Standards UL Recognized, CE, RoHS
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.