200 Hz Inductive Cylindrical Proximity Sensor with Max. Detecting Distance 14.0mm
- Item # 32W466
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PRD18-14DN
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111926
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This inductive proximity sensor generates an electromagnetic field to sense metal objects. It features built-in sensitivity volume and provides no-touch object detection.
- Item Cylindrical Proximity Sensor
- Proximity Sensing Method Inductive
- Proximity Sensor Diameter 18.0mm
- Proximity Sensor Power Requirement 12 to 24VDC
- Shielded / Unshielded Unshielded
- Proximity Sensor Operating Frequency 200 Hz
- Proximity Sensor Output Circuit Type 3 Wire NPN
- Max. Detecting Distance 14.0mm
- Proximity Sensor Electrical Connection 2m Cable
- Basic Proximity Sensor Case Material Metal
- Output Mode NO
- IP Rating 67
- Case Material Nickel Plated Brass with Plastic Face
- Length 53mm
- Operating Temp. Range -13 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Max. Current Load 200mA
- Description/Special Features Round
- Standards CE Compliance
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?