20 Hz Unshielded Rectangular Proximity Sensor; 25mm x 36mm x 25mm
- Item # 32W430
- Mfr. Model # PSN25-5AC
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111926
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Rectangular Proximity Sensor
- Proximity Sensing Method Inductive
- Proximity Sensor Power Requirement 100 to 240VAC
- Shielded / Unshielded Unshielded
- Proximity Sensor Operating Frequency 20 Hz
- Proximity Sensor Output Circuit Type 2 Wire
- Max. Detecting Distance 5.0mm
- Proximity Sensor Electrical Connection 2m Cable
- Basic Proximity Sensor Case Material Plastic
- Output Mode NC
- IP Rating 67
- Case Material Heat Resistant ABS
- Length 36mm
- Width 25mm
- Depth 25mm
- Operating Temp. Range -13 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Max. Current Load 200mA
- Standards CE Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.