Polypropylene Diffuser, Type: Coarse Bubble, 5" Disc, Ideal For Water Aeration/Oxygenation
- Item # 16G397
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # AB-70016
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40101505
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
Country of Origin Taiwan Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Atlantic Diffusers heavy-duty, rugged coarse bubble disc diffuser offers a high oxygen transfer rate, making it an optimal choice for water aeration/oxygenation use and in water and wastewater treatment applications. The ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) rubber membrane closes over the diffuser inlet when the air supply is shut down so the diffuser resists backflow and the production of algae, reducing the risk of clogging or fouling.
- Item Diffuser
- Type Coarse Bubble, 5" Disc
- Material of Construction Polypropylene
- Active Membrane EPDM
- Length (In.) 5
- Width (In.) 5
- Height (In.) 2
- Flow Interference (In.) 6.5
- Gallons Mixed/Hour @ 6 Ft. Depth per CFM Air Input 10.8
- Active Surface Area (Sq.-In.) 32
- Fitting Size (In.) 3/4" MPT
- Air Requirements (SCFM) 3-20
- Ideal For Water Aeration/Oxygenation
- Special Features High Quality Materials
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Application Water and Wastewater Treatment
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?