Noninsulated Flexible Duct, 4" Dia.
- Item# 3F333
- Mfr. Model# 05102504
- Catalog Page# 3164
- UNSPSC# 40141901
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Noninsulated Flexible Duct
- UPC Number 50
- Flexible Duct Inside Dia. 4"
- Flexible Duct Wall Thickness 1/8"
- Vapor Transmission 0.05
- Material Aluminum Foil/ Metallized Polyester/Polyester Encapsulated and Steel Wire Helix
- Flexible Duct Length 25 ft.
- Flexible Duct Item Noninsulated Flexible Duct
- For Use With Heating and Cooling Systems
- Low Temp. Deg. -20 Degrees F
- Max. Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 6"WC
- Max. Air Flow 5000 fpm
- Features Flexible and Maintains Shape, Air Tight, Encapsulated Wire Helix, Smooth Inner Core, LightWeight Compact Carton, Durable Metallized Polyester,Aluminum Foil and Polyester Laminate Construction
- Standards UL181, NFPA 90A and 90B, IMC, IRC, UMC 10-1 (ICC ES Report No. ESR-1268), HUD, Cities of Chicago, New York, San Francisco, County of Dade (Florida), California State Fire Marshall, SBCC, BOCA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.