Insulated Flexible Duct, 10" Dia.
- Item# 4TVN2
- Mfr. Model# 13102510
- Catalog Page# 3866
- UNSPSC# 40141901
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Insulated Flexible Duct
- Insulation Value R 8.0
- UPC Number 31
- Flexible Duct Inside Dia. 10"
- Flexible Duct Wall Thickness 2-1/2"
- Vapor Transmission 0.05
- Material Polyester
- Flexible Duct Length 25 ft.
- Flexible Duct Item Insulated Flexible Duct
- For Use With Low Pressure Air Moving Systems
- Fire Rating Flame Spread/Smoke Developed-Less Than 25/Less Than 50
- Low Temp. Deg. -20 F
- Compressed Size 38"
- Max. Temp. 140 F
- Max. Pressure 6"WC
- Max. Air Flow 5000 fpm
- Features Double Ply Vapor Barrier with Tri Directional Reinforcements
- Standards UL181, NFPA 90A and 90B, IMC, IRC, UMC 10-1 (ICC ES Report No. ESR-1268), HUD, Cities of Chicago, New York, San Francisco, County of Dade (Florida), California State Fire Marshall
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.