Roller Conveyor,10 ft. L, 27BF
- Item # 1PDH9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 14F10SG03B27
- Catalog Page # 1110
- UNSPSC # 24101709
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Bearings Ball
- Center to Center Roller Spacing 3"
- Frame Capacity per Foot on 10-Ft. Centers 230 lb.
- Finish Powder Coated
- Frame Material 7 ga. Steel
- Design Bolted
- Item Roller Conveyor
- Overall Length 10 ft.
- Bed Length 10 ft.
- Overall Width 30"
- Bed Material Steel
- Between Frame Width 27"
- Roller Dia. 2-1/2"
- Rollers for Conveyor Section 40
- Roller Position Set High on 3" Centers
- Roller Material 11 ga. Steel
- Frame Capacity per Foot on 5-Ft. Centers 1050 lb.
- Frame Finish Powder Coated
Compliance and Restrictions
- Ashland Gravity Roller Conveyor General Information Sheet
- Ashland Gravity Roller Conveyor Frame Styles General Information Sheet
- Ashland Conveyor How to Install Gravity Conveyor with Tripod Stands
- Ashland Conveyor How to Install Gravity Conveyor with H-Stands
- Ashland Conveyor How to Select a Gravity Roller Conveyor
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.