Intrinsically Safe Transducer, 0 to 5 psi
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Intrinsically Safe Transducer
- Range 0 to 5 psi
- Accuracy +/-0.3%
- Output 4 to 20 mA at 12 to 30VDC
- Power Required 12 to 30VDC
- Process Connection 1/4" NPT Male
- Electrical Connections DIN 43650-A
- Wetted Materials 316L Stainless Steel
- Housing 304 Stainless Steel
- Operating Temp. -40 to 257 F
- NEMA Rating 4X
- Safety Rating Class I, II and III, Div. 1 and 2, Groups A, B, C, D, F and G
- Loop Resistance Dependent on Loop Supply Voltage
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 10
- Thermal Error +/-2% (-4 to 185F)
- Compatible With Any Process Compatible with 316Stainless Steel
- Includes Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.