4-1/2" Process Compound Gauge, 30 to 0 to 100 In. Hg/psi
- Item # 5RXY5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 451279AS04LV/100#
- Catalog Page # 589
- UNSPSC # 41112406
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Compound Gauge
- Gauge Application Process
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 4-1/2"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Plastic
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Brass / Bronze
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/2"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units In. Hg/psi
- Gauge Primary Range Values 30 to 0 to 100
- Gauge Accuracy +/-0.50%
- Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Compound Gauge
- Gauge Panel Mountable Yes
- Gauge Mounting Method Surface
- Liquid Filled No
- Gauge Primary Range Smallest Graduation 10/10
- Gauge Case Color Black
- Basic Gauge Socket Material Brass
- Basic Gauge Sensor Material Bronze
- Basic Gauge Lens Material Glass
- Operating Temp. Range -50 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Gauge Special Options PLUS!(TM) Performance
- For Use With Media Compatible with Bronze
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Series 1279AS
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5RXY6ASHCROFT
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.