4-1/2" General Purpose Pressure Gauge, 0 to 200 psi
- Item # 5RYD4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 451379SSL04L200#
- Catalog Page # 573
- UNSPSC # 41112403
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Application General Purpose
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 4-1/2"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Plastic
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Stainless Steel
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/2"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units psi
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 to 200
- Gauge Accuracy +/-0.50%
- Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Panel Mountable No
- Liquid Filled Yes
- Gauge Primary Range Smallest Graduation 20
- Gauge Case Material Phenolic/Thermoplastic
- Gauge Primary Range Numbered Graduations 20
- Gauge Case Color Black
- Basic Gauge Socket Material Stainless Steel
- Gauge Socket Material 316L Stainless Steel
- Basic Gauge Sensor Material Stainless Steel
- Gauge Sensor Material 316L Stainless Steel
- Gauge Lens Material Acrylic
- Gauge Filled With Glycerin
- Basic Gauge Lens Material Plastic
- Operating Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- For Use With Media Compatible with 316L Stainless Steel
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Series 1379SS
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5RYD5ASHCROFT
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.