1/8" MNPT Compound Transmitter 30 to 0 to 30 In. Hg/psi, 1 to 5VDC Output
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Transmitter Type Compound Transmitter
- Wetted Materials - Transmitters Stainless Steel
- Range Values - Transmitter 30 to 0 to 30
- Range Units - Transmitter In. Hg/psi
- Accuracy - Transmitter +/-0.50% Full Scale
- Electrical Connections - Transmitter 4 Pin Mini-DIN Connector
- Power Required - Transmitters 9 to 36VDC
- Process Connection Size - Transmitter 1/8"
- Process Connection Type - Transmitter MNPT
- Output - Transmitter 1 to 5VDC
- Operating Temp. - Transmitter -40 Degrees to 257 Degrees F
- Wiring Entry - Transmitter 1/2" FNPT
- Housing 304 Stainless Steel
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 60
- Thermal Error +/-3% ( -4 to 185F)
- Compatible With Any Process Compatible with 316Stainless Steel
- Includes Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.