1/4" FNPT and MNPT Differential Pressure Gauge with 4-1/2" Dial, 0 to 100 In. H2O, Aluminum
- Item # 5LB65
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 351132FD25SXCYLM100IWD
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D0749
- UNSPSC # 41112403
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Differential Pressure Gauge Type Differential Pressure Gauge
- Item Differential Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 4-1/2"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Metal
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts PTFE / Buna-N / Viton or EPDM
- Differential Gauge Connection Type FNPT and MNPT
- Differential Gauge Connection Size 1/4"
- Gauge Connection Location Inline
- Differential Pressure Range Units In. H2O
- Differential Pressure Range Value 0 to 100
- Gauge Accuracy +/-2.00%
- Body Material Aluminum
- Gauge Primary Range Smallest Graduation 10
- Diaphragm Material Buna-N
- Piston Material PTFE
- Seal Material Buna-N, Viton or EPDM
- Gauge Operating Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 170 Degrees F
- Rated Total Pressure 1500 psi
- Dial Material Stainless Steel
- Standards Class 1, Groups B, C, D, Class 2 Groups E, F, G, Class 3, NEMA 7 & 9 and IP 66
- Scale Type Pressure
- Includes Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5LB66ASHCROFT
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.