0 to 600 psi Digital Pressure Gauge with Transmitter, 3" Dial, 1/4" MNPT Connection, Metal
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Digital Gauge with Transmitter Type Digital Pressure Gauge with Transmitter
- Item Digital Pressure Gauge with Transmitter
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 3"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Metal
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Stainless Steel
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/4"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units psi
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 to 600
- Digital Gauge Accuracy +/-0.25% Full Scale
- Display Units Psi, Bar, kPa, mBar, MPa, In Hg, Ft H2O, kg/Sq cm
- Socket Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Case Material Stainless Steel
- Display LCD
- Number of Display Digits 5
- Digital Gauge Display Units psi, Bar, ft. H2O, in. Hg, kg/cm2, kPa, mBar, MPa
- Resolution Dependent on Display Units Selected
- Powered By 2 AA Batteries
- Agency Compliance FM, CSA
- Gauge Operating Temp. Range -12 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Output 4 to 20mA
- Gauge Transmitter Required Power 12 to 30VDC
- Loop Resistance Dependent on Loop Supply Voltage
- Series 2174
- Calibration Certificate No
- Includes Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2AFY7ASHCROFT
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.