110/120VAC Brass Solenoid Valve, Normally Closed, 1/8" Pipe Size
- Item# 4ELA7
- Mfr. Model# U8256B045V
- Catalog Page# 3592
- UNSPSC# 40141605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Solenoid Valve
- Body Material Brass
- Media Air/Inert Gas, Light Oil and Water
- Valve Design 2-Way/2-Position
- Valve Configuration Normally Closed
- Pipe Size 1/8"
- Orifice Dia. 7/64"
- Coefficient of Volume 0.19
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 0 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Air/Inert Gas 135 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Light Oil 80 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Water 126 psi
- Coil Insulation Class F
- NEMA Rating 4, 4X
- IP Rating 66
- Max. Fluid Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Voltage 110/120VAC
- Hz 50/60
- Watts 6.3
- Seal Material FKM
- Coil Enclosure Open Frame
- Electrical Connections 18" Leads
- Overall Length 1-5/8"
- Overall Width 13/16"
- Overall Height 2-1/4"
- Center Line Pipe Center Size 2"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.