Polypropylene PTFE Multiport Double Diaphragm Pump, 13 gpm, 100 psi
- Item # 2CAP5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 66605J-344
- Catalog Page # 2653
- UNSPSC # 40151548
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Double Diaphragm Pump
- Pump Operation Type Air Operated
- Max. Flow 13 gpm
- Max. Temp - Pumps 150 Degrees F
- Housing Material - Pumps Polypropylene
- Inlet/Outlet Size 1/2"
- Connection Style NPT
- Air Inlet Size 1/4" FNPT
- Diaphragm Material - Pumps PTFE
- Agency Compliance CE, RoHS, REACH
- Valve Type Ball
- Max. Flow GPM 13
- Max. Operating Pressure 100 psi
- Ball Material PTFE
- Check Seat Material Polypropylene
- Max. Dia. Solids 3/32"
- Manifold Connection Multiport
- Length 11-3/4"
- Width 13-7/8"
- Height 7-1/2"
- Self-Priming Dry 10 ft.
- Self-Priming Wet 15 ft.
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.