4-Way/2-Position Pilot Air Control Valve, Pilot / Spring, 1/4" Valve Port Size
- Item # 2F989
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # A222PS
- Catalog Page # 2557
- UNSPSC # 40141605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pilot Air Control Valve
- Valve Ways and Positions 4-Way/2-Position
- Valve Actuator / Return Pilot / Spring
- Valve Port Size 1/4"
- Max. CFM - Valves 68.00
- Max. Operating PSI 150
- Pilot Pressure 50 PSI
- Pilot Port Size NPT (In.) 1/8 (F)
- Max. Temp. Range (F) 0 to 180
- Coefficient of Volume 1.90
- Cycles per Minute 600
- Length (In.) 3-1/4
- Width (In.) 1
- Height (In.) 2-7/16
- Uses For Air or Inert Gas, Multiple Valve Banks without Additional Height of Valve Manifold, Packaging Machines, Indexing Tables, Industrial Machines with Air Cylinders, Motors, Pumps and Spray Heads
- Pneumatic Valves Product Group Pilot Air Control Valve
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.