3/8" 24VDC, 4-Way/2-PositionSolenoid Air Control Valve
- Item # 4XT36
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # A213SS-024-D
- Catalog Page # 2551
- UNSPSC # 40141605
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.3 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This ARO Alpha® compact solenoid air control valve is body ported and can be operated without the need for air line lubrication. Vacuum rated to 29 in./Hg (requires a Low Pressure Kit No. 4HN96, sold separately). Suitable for use with air or inert gas, and requires a NEMA 4 coil connector, sold separately.
Note: When operating this valve below 50 psi, kit No. 4HN96 is required, sold separately.
- Item Solenoid Air Control Valve
- Valve Ways and Positions 4-Way/2-Position
- Voltage 24VDC
- Valve Actuator / Return Solenoid / Spring
- Pipe Size 3/8"
- Max. CFM - Valves 61
- Operational Pressure Range 50 to 150 psi
- NEMA Classification NEMA 4
- Valve Vacuum Range 0 to 29" Hg
- Body Style Body Ported
- Coefficient of Volume 1.7
- Electrical Connections DIN Connectors
- Shifting Technology Solenoid/Pilot
- Power Consumption 4.8W
- Ambient Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Overall Height 3-5/8"
- Overall Length 3-1/2"
- Overall Width 2-1/2"
- Pneumatic Valves Product Group Solenoid Air Control Valve
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions